The 2nd edition of the AIA-SEAS Workshops will take place on May 5t, 2022, dedicated to the theme “Education and Research in Timor-Leste – Timorese Perspectives”.
This will be an open online event (no prior registration required). To attend, simply access the link “Oficinas AIA-SEAS” at the following time:
Timor-Leste – 19:00
Portugal – 11:00
Brazil (Brasilia) – 7:00
Moderated by Marisa Ramos Gonçalves (CES/UC), the AIA-SEAS Workshop “Education and Research in Timor-Leste – Timorese Perspectives” seeks to discuss priorities, methodologies and challenges for education and research, both in formal and non-formal context, in Timor-Leste, from the perspectives of educators, researchers and activists:
- Antero Benedito da Silva – Professor and Educator, Instituto ba Estudu Dame, Konflitu no Sosiál, UNTL)
- Therese Nguyen Thi Phuong Tam – Professor and Researcher, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, UNTL)
- Laurentina ‘Mica Barreto’ Soares – Professor and Researcher, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, UNTL)
- Antonieta Berta Tilman – Feminist activist
- Rogério Sávio Ma’averu – Independent researcher
This workshop results from a partnership between AIA-SEAS and CES-UC, and is carried out within the scope of the EDULIBERA project «Education as an instrument of liberation in Mozambique and Timor-Leste – stories of solidarity and contemporary reflexes»*
*[funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program [MSCA-IF GA no. 867413], in progress at the Center for Social Studies – UC]
If you wish to receive a Participation certificate please contact AIA-SEAS.